Monday, 15 July 2013

If You Are Going To Leave. Please Smile.

I never fell in love before...
Because I know it's hurts...
I saw how many people hurting because of it...
I saw how many war caused by it...
Just by a single poisonous word -- LOVE
So I put a barrier around me...
Just to defend myself...
I don't want to be hurt too...
I'm just not brave enough...

But then you come...
Lighting all my way...
Lighting my life with your laugh, with your jokes....
With all the charm you have...
You teach me how to love...
You teach me how to live...
You teach me how to enjoy every single moment in my life.
Don't be hypocrite you say, Just be yourself.
"It's because of you... we exist..."

That's the first time ever... I think that love is sweet...
Every moment i'll wait for you to speak...
Because the rhythm you bring... Is a music in me...
Giving me the tranquil i've always looking for in my life..
I thank you for every moment you give me...

But then it happens...
The first I ever learn the true word of love and friendship...
You gone...
Not because you want too...
But the world is mean enough to take you away from me...
From us...

Haters come from every direction...
But you manage to stand again..
With all willpower you have...
Because of your love towards the thing that you always love to do..
It teach me...
No matter how many times we fall, stands again on your own...
Because... 
Everytime you fall, the only person who will help you is no one but yourself....
Do you think somebody will comfort you everytime you cry? The answer is never
Fell 7 times and stands again at eighth...
I admires you determination....

Will you come again?
Back to me?
Back to us?
Teach me new things...
So I'll never give up in my life..
So I'll be as strong as you...

Please smile if you really need to leave ...
Because there's one  thing you need to know...
Even though next time you'll really get away from my life...
Your spirit, which is my motivation will always live in me...
You live in my heart...

But please remember...
As long as I breathe..
I'll try to be the barrier that defend you...
from all the circumstance...
Together...
we'll be stronger

This is not a cheesy love poem... It's a poem about determination in life. Which always makes me stronger whenever i remember the beautiful moment. It's not a love story. It's not a fiction. Love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS 100% OWNED BY: NUR IZZATI FARHAH BT AZIZ©