Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Pet Peeves OR... Anger Trigger(?)


Everybody got pet peeves..
And being an ordinary human i am...
I got one too----

I hate people with high-pitch...
I mean not naturally high-pitch...

It's not like what you think...

I hate people who yells like crazy...
Yells just right before my ears...
And those who without any reason...
Comfortably scold me =.='

I was born like this...
I hate these kind of people...
And when 'these kind of people' do such things to me...
Like yelling right before my eyes...
I got this symptom...
My heartbeat increase as well as my anger-meter...

Well---
My patience got a limit y'know...
And it's not even that high (my patience)...

I hate soccer for a reason...
I hate it when people yells...
Sorry.. But that truth to be told...

Oh gosh...
My ears almost got deaf....

--------------------------


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiey, this coming to you from Canada. You're right, everyone has his or her pet peeves, or naik angin. Saya pun ada juga...
    same as yours, or those showy kinds.
    Anyway, life is like that, kan?
    You just live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
    Have a nice day, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete

This Blog is Owned by Izzati Farhah Aziz - Est. 2011©