Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Hurt














Hey there...
Are you listening?
I wanna shout...
So that you will hear how hurtful this cries are...

Isn't a forced one...
This is real...

This cries is real...
This pain is real...
And... 
The wound is real...

Do I need to live life this way?
Betrayal after betrayal...
Ignorance after ignorance...
And neglection --- an endless one...

I was dumped here 'cause you left me before...
And as if I was the villain, you just care-less and i'm the one who asked for forgiveness...
For your fault...
To me...

Isn't it funny?
So this is how life circle....
It isn't a circle at all...
The toppers will never fall...
The underrate will always looked down...

I forgive you...
And say it's okay...
Treating the bitter memories...
As if it had never happened before...

But once again you trying to leave me...
Push me away at my endless pain..
A dead end...
Without solution...
I will be left again here...
Alone...

And before i know...
My tears...
Is your raindrop that fall..
Blessing your journey..
To the place i've never dreamt of before...






\







This is not a broken-love story.
This is a broken-friendship story...
FRIENDSHIP...
or so i thought...


2 comments:

  1. Mc tiey..nape ni? saba ea..senyummm..=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha senyum lah nie.. thanks sue =)

      Delete

THIS BLOG IS 100% OWNED BY: NUR IZZATI FARHAH BT AZIZ©