Monday, 13 May 2013

A Chance To Change



I can’t read other’s mind…
And so do them…
I never ask for someone to understand me…
Cause I know…
sometimes…
I never try to understand other people…

But is it fair?
For someone who never know me just accuse me when they didn't even know what really happened in my life?

They point their finger and whispers…
“She’s no good. She’s a rebel.”

Unfair….
Did you ever know on what basis did I make my decision?
You don't know…
You don't even want to know….

I try to fix my flaws…
I try to fix the problems I caused…
Even though I'm scare to face the truth…
I try to turn everything back into normal…
But no one seems to care…
I try to solve the problems…
Even though I used to avoid it…
Again because I'm scare to face the truth…
No one cares…

I try to change…
but history held me in…
People judge me for my past…
May I run?
Don't held me back…
Please…

I want to find a better destiny…
I want to be like a person…
That you admires, that you cares…
I ruin my life once…
Please let me fix it…
What’s with all the anger?
What’s with all the yelling?
What’s with all the hatred you show me?
I asked you once…
But you never give me a chance…
And when I'm trapped here…
You simply put all the blame on me…
I'm all wrong…
I'm all bad…
I'm imperfect…

I just ask you for a chance…
But you never give me one…
Putting all the blame on me…
For something I didn’t do…

I try my best to be better…
I'll try harder…
Please don't hate me…
Don't hate me more than I hate myself…
right now…

I just want a chance…
Please…
Just one last chance…


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS 100% OWNED BY: NUR IZZATI FARHAH BT AZIZ©